Fire Buckets and Absorbents
Suitable for locations where sand or spill absorbents will help to prevent a fire. Choice of red plastic or traditional red metal buckets. Also Flamezorb spill absorbent, a non-toxic chemical that smothers flames far more effectively than sand.
Metal Fire Bucket
• Traditional red metal bucket
• ‘Fire’ sticker supplied for the front of the bucket
• Suitable for garage forecourts, clearing up spillages etc
• Capacity: 10 litres
Plastic Fire Bucket
• Red plastic bucket with the words ‘FIRE’ painted on
• Suitable for garage forecourt protection and clearing up spillages
• 8 Litre bucket capacity
• Available with optional lid
Flamezorb Spill Absorbent
• For flammable liquid spills. A superior substitute for sand!
• Non-toxic chemical compound effectively smothers flames
• Lightweight to use – only 2kg per bag (Bag contents will fill 10 Litre fire bucket)
Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper
Suitable for Locations open to the public (e.g. schools, colleges, pubs, clubs, shops, hotels, sports centres, visitor attractions) where visitors might remove or interfere with fire extinguishers. Emits piercing audible alarm; keeps fire extinguishers safe; does not inhibit emergency use.
Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper STI 6200
• Perfect for deterring vandals
• Powerful 98dB alarm
• Made in the UK
Hose Reel Cabinet
• Durable plastic hose reel cabinet
• Maintenance and corrosion free – no metal parts
• Neoprene weather seal to protect content
• Polycarbonate viewing panels in front
• Designed to accommodate most 19 and 25mm swinging hose reels and hose reel accessories, this durable cabinet is constructed entirely from tough ABS plastic. The door features two polycarbonate viewing panes, integral key box and locking device, and a neoprene weather seal to ensure the contents are protected from the elements.
Fire Hose Cabinet
• Rotationally moulded fire hose storage cabinet
• Suitable for lay flat fire hoses, equipment and documents
• Durable PVC strapping to hold equipment in place
• Wall and floor fixing points
• This fire hose storage cabinet is designed to protect your fire hose and equipment from both vandalism and accidental damage. The cabinet also creates one central point to store all of your fire hose equipment, ensuring that it’s ready should it need to be used.
Jonessco Double Extinguisher Cabinet
• Corrosion-proof and shatter-proof design
• Wall, floor, post and vehicle mounting
• Polypropylene (clear plastic) vision panels in door
• Internal equipment retaining straps
• Eye-catching colour scheme for maximum impact
• Manufactured in UK by Jonesco
• Battery operated alarm version available (batteries included)
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a free no obligation quote, please contact us today!