Prestige Fire Safety undertakes many aspects of fire safety training. These courses are usually undertaken at the client’s premises. The training is undertaken by one of our friendly tutors who have all the relevant qualifications, training and more importantly “experience” with the fire service experience. On completion of the training all attendees will be presented with a certificate.
Listed below are the most popular courses undertaken by our customers. However, if you are looking for something more specific, we can work with you to tailor a course to suit your needs.
Fire Awareness Training
- Understand the character of fire, smoke and toxic fumes
- Know the fire hazards involved in the workplace
- Practice and promote fire prevention
- Know the right actions if fire breaks out
- Know the evacuation procedure and escape routes in your work place
- How to raise the alarm and call the fire service
- How to contain and delay the spread of fire
- How to tackle the fire safely (Correct use of extinguishers)
- Current Legislation
- Overview of fire safety law and obligations for employers
- Behaviour in the event of a fire
- Explanation of proactive role required by the fire wardens
- Examination of the reactive role played by the warden (the evacuation process)
- Film footage of fires and evacuation techniques
- Demonstration of extinguishers
To carryout the training we need a room that accommodate the amount of persons taking part and 3/4 car park spaces.
Call us to discuss your specific Fire Training needs on 01353 886006 Or email us with your Training requirements at email@example.com